Monday, August 16, 2010

The beginning.

This is a blog about beginnings. About food. About commitment and dedication.

I'm k. I love food, always have. I love healthy food and unhealthy food. And Timmer loves healthy food more than unhealthy food. Our dedication to each other, and to food and healthy eating - mostly - and local eating and gardening has meant that I have lost 100 pounds over the past year.

This blog is about a journey: a journey into finding less fat, less chemicals, less unhealthiness. And finding more happiness, joy, dedication and health. All through food and love.

Timmer does most of the cooking. We are both 100% dedicated to healthy eating.

I will definitely write more about my journey. But for now, this is the beginning.

We will both write about this journey, and post pictures of the food Timmer cooks.

/k.

No comments:

Post a Comment